Use labels while moving
Make sure all items being moved have labels on them. Rule of thumb is “No Label, No Go”
Write clearly on the label so our staff can read them. Have your name, level and location on each label.
Place labels on the :
• Side of boxes or crates ( never on the top )
• Back of monitors and keyboards ( not on the screen )
• IT bags containing all your cables
• Back of chairs ( not on fabric )
• Front of filing and stationary cabinets
• Top of desks, tables and workstations
At Perth Office Relocations we use OH & S compliant plastic crates. When our crates are used correctly, there will be no lifting of a full crate for your staff. The first crate is placed on the ground empty and filled with the staff members belongings. After it is filled the 2 interlocking lids are closed and the next empty crate is placed on top and the procedure is repeated until the crates are stacked 3 high.